Personal information collected by us
We are committed toward maintaining the privacy of the users. We accept the personal information of the user only when he/she is willing to share it. We do not of our own will collect the personal information. It is only when the user, out of his/her own willingness chooses to share his/her personal information that we receive and store.
By personal information we refer to the information which can be used for the identification or location or the contact of an individual, and it also covers other information that can be linked with personal information. We use contact information for establishing contact with the users. This contact information may include the name, the address, and the email address of the user, and/or telephone numbers.
Personal profile information aids us in administering and personalizing the user’s personal profiles that include the areas of interest, data or information from the social media sites like Facebook, physical characteristics, preferences, photographs, and demographic, health or biological information.
How the personal information is used by us
We can use the information that you provide in either one or more of the ways mentioned under:
- Sending you important notices, like communications about the changes to be brought in the user’s account, about the terms, conditions, policies, and services of our site.
- Requesting input and feedback for improving the services of our site besides customizing an individual’s user experience.
- Sending the user technical notices and reminders, support and security alerts.
- Managing the administration of our site, management of forum, or fulfillment.
Along with the uses that have been described above, we can also make use of such personal information collected by us for such other purposes as are disclosed to the user at the time when the information is collected, or with the user’s consent.
Sharing the user’s personal information
The personal information of a user can be shared with the third parties under only these circumstances:
- The personal information of a user along with the contents of all the online communications of the user on or through Inhabit Ideas or its services can be both accessed and monitored when need arises for the purpose of operating our site and performing the services. This information can also be disclosed:
- For satisfying any of the regulations and laws that are application.
- For defending ourselves in lawsuit and regulatory action.
- For protecting the rights of Inhabit Ideas.
- When we are convinced that the information should be disclosed against legal processes.
- When we are convinced that the services offered by our site are being used in activities or purposes of crime, or in exchanging information with the other companies.
- When we are convinced that there exists an emergency posing threat to the safety and/or health to other users, of some other user, or to the public in general.
- In case of an acquisition, merger, debt financing, or sale of the Inhabit Ideas by some other company, or a corporate transaction of a similar nature takes place, we shall have to disclose and share the information to the company that succeeds.
- We may also use the user’s personal information for some other purpose when we collection the information from the user or with the consent of the user.
Protection of personal information
Appropriate and reasonable administrative, technical, physical, and data security measures have been implemented for the purpose of safeguarding the personal information of the user against unauthorized disclosures, access, alteration, misuse, or loss. However, complete security cannot be guaranteed in transmission over Internet, or any electronic storage. We, however, do not assume the liability or responsibility for any authorized access to our systems and servers.
Updating and accessing personal information
We always encourage the user to keep his/her information accurate and updated. The user is allowed reasonable access to their personal information along with the authority to review or alter it at any point of time.